"I evaluated and recommended QWS3270 PLUS roughly a year ago. The product has been very reliable. In one instance where a fix was required, it was available in less than 2 days."
Jolly Giant Software, Inc. has been acquired by Brandon Systems. Please read our
New Features for version 5.0
- QWS3270 now supports a scratch pad for capturing text for later use from the emulator screen.
- QWS3270 now supports capturing of screen history, with the ability to go back and review past screens without affecting the current session.
Disabling SSL/TLS Options (Secure only)
SSL and TLS options can now be disabled through hidden Session Parameters.
- DisableSSLv2=1 // disables the option to use SSLv2
- DisableSSLv3=1 // disables the option to use SSLv3
- DisableTLSv1=1 // disables the option to use TLSv1
Enhanced Certificate Chooser (Secure only)
- When choosing a Certificate on the Security section of the Session Options dialog, you will now be presented with an Windows OS specific certificate chooser. This provideds more information making it easier to choose from multiple similar certificates.
- The New Session Wizard will now use the Default Session port number when setting up a new connection.
- In previous versions, the Session Dialog had an issue with selecting “N” as a HILLAPI Session ID. This has been corrected.
Copyright� 2017 Jolly Giant Software Inc. All rights reserved.
QWS3270 PLUS� and QFTP� are registered trademarks of Jolly Giant Software Inc.
QWS3270 Secure and QWS5250 are trademarks of Jolly Giant Software Inc.
Web site Design by Creative Effects