Versions tested for compatibility and reliability on Windows� 8
Only “Compatible with Windows 8” software and devices have passed
Microsoft-designed tests for compatibility and reliability on PCs running the
Windows 8 operating system. “Compatible with Windows 8” products install without
worry and run reliably with Windows 8.
Windows is all about making your life easier. To make it easy,
Microsoft recommends “Compatible with Windows 8” applications
because they have passed Microsoft-designed tests to help ensure
they install readily every time and minimize the number of crashes,
hangs, and restarts you experience.
QWS3270 PLUS version 4.8 and QWS3270 Secure version 4.8 are
Compatible with Windows 8. “Compatible with Windows 8” software:
- Is tested for compatibility and reliability on Windows 8.
- Passed Microsoft designed tests to minimize the possibility of crashes,
hangs, and reboots.
- Represents a commitment that the product will continue to work over the
life of Windows 8.
- Meets privacy standards set forth by the Anti-Spyware Coalition.
- Installs cleanly and reliably.
- Eliminates unnecessary reboots.
- Ensures compatibility with Windows 8, both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.